Jack is an Artist and Photographer based primarily in London. His work explores the impact of extraordinary people among communities and subcultures that would otherwise go unnoticed.
Along with personal work, some of Jack’s previous clients include the Fawcett Society and the British and Irish Modern Music Institute. Jack has also had work tied to 2000 Trees, ArcTanGent, Truck and Y-Not Festivals.
- Reconstructed, Brighton 2019
- GBMC Photographic Retrospective, Brighton 2018
- Wash Collective, Manchester 2018
- Octography-Collective, Brighton 2018
- Studio Assistant to Jack Latham, 2019
- Divebar Printing, 2019
- Here Press, 2019