Jack is a Documentary and Music Photographer born in London, now based primarily in Brighton. His work focuses largely on live music, photographing artists such as Basement, Noel Gallagher and Madness at a range of different festivals around the UK.
Jack also has ongoing ties to BIMM (British Institute of Modern Music), capturing many of the artists that pass through and work with the university.
- GBMC Photographic Retrospective, Brighton 2018
- Wash Collective, Manchester 2018
- Octography-Collective, Brighton 2018
- Fawcett Society Annual Conference, London 2017
- ArcTanGent Festival, Bristol 2017
- Y Not Festival, Derbyshire 2017
- Truck Festival, Oxford 2017
- 2000 Trees Festival Cheltenham, 2017
- Together the People Festival Brighton, 2016
- Y Not Festival, Derbyshire 2016
- Truck Festival, Oxford 2016
- 2000 Trees Festival, Cheltenham 2016